Thursday, October 16, 2008

weekend at the lake

I decided to take Tim away for a weekend to celebrate his birthday. I got tickets for the Sugarland concert in Roanoke Rapids, NC, and found a little place for us to stay on Lake Gaston. Now this was a very no-frills B&B but the owners couldn't have been nicer, and the price was right. Well, apparently the man also does some taxidermy on the side... Tim actually asked him this because of the decor:





Dead animals aside, we did have a lovely time. The concert was really fun and it was such a pretty night.



We slept and relaxed a lot, which was what we needed!

2 comments:

Economic Analyst said...

Great BLOG! Please visit mine too and check out the links! THANKS SO MUCH!
The Coming Depression
You need Advertising.. check my site!

lydia eve said...

Oh my god, those animal trophies crack me up!! You should have kissed the fish. :)

What a beautiful sunset, too! Glad you guys had a fun time!